Saturday, March 2, 2013

meadham kirchoff hits puberty

              Meadham Kirchhoff Fall 2013 Ready-to-Wear 
               
                         
                        
The reason why I decided to save this collection for last is because it garnered more of a reaction from me than the others. It was my favorite out of all of them. I like this more than the previous collection, because while I liked the bright colors and monster patches and such, this one has more...depth? They grew in terms of details and use of color. I think the post title describes it better. I love how Meadham Kirchoff took neutral colors-black, white, nude- and transformed them into an Edwardian x 1940s x Gothic x Psycho (mostly the soundtrack) x Grimes-inspired x prairie-like x overall WITCHY collection. 







I could write an essay on the collection, but instead I decided to let my outfit and the other pictures that I thought summed up the collection speak for themselves. Which, between you and me, I prefer over a long rant overusing the words "love" and "inspiration" and "SO BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOSH."

So...yes. Enjoy. 

-Britney

                                                                                        First six images are from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment